By connecting Mash to your site, it allows you to get paid directly, and provides users access to their Mash wallet to easily contribute (with a click, or automatically).
The user wallet appears as a small icon on your site. The Wallet can display on all pages of your site, or you can set-it-up to show up only on specific pages that have items to monetize, such as Boosts, Page Revealers and more. You can adjust the placement and positioning directly in your Mash account.
Connect Mash to your Ghost Site
Add Mash in Your Site Admin Panel
1️⃣ Go to your to the
Ghost Admin Panel to the
- The admin panel can be accessed at https://account.ghost.org/signin
- Select the ⚙️ icon in the bottom left
- Select the
Code InjectionTab in the bottom-middle of the page
2️⃣ Copying the Code Snippet:
- Open your Mash Account Setup Page (this link will open in a new window)
Ghostfrom the list.
- Follow the setup guide for design and placement options.
- On the last page, select
Copy to Clipboardfor the code snippet
3️⃣ Pasting the Snippet in Header:
- Go back to your Ghost Admin Panel Window on the
- Paste the copied code in the
4️⃣ Previewing Your Site
- Preview your page and confirm that things are working
- In the top left, click View Site
5️⃣ Confirming everything is setup.
- If you set the Mash wallet to always show, it will appear on your site.
- If you decided to set it to only show when there is an item to monetize, add something to start earning from, such as Boosts, and then take a look and both should be visible.