By connecting Mash to your site, it allows you to get paid directly, and provides users access to their Mash wallet to easily contribute (with a click, or automatically).
The user wallet appears as a small icon on your site. The Wallet can display on all pages of your site, or you can set-it-up to show up only on specific pages that have items to monetize, such as Boosts, Page Revealers and more. You can adjust the placement and positioning directly in your Mash account.
Connecting Mash with Bubble
Add Mash in Your Site Admin Panel
1️⃣ Go to your
Bubble.io Admin Panel to the
- The admin panel can be accessed at https://www.bubble.io/home
- Select the ⚙️ icon in the left sidebar menu left
- Select the
SEO/MetatagsTab in the top menu of the page
- Scroll down and find the
Script / meta tags in headersection at the bottom of the page.
2️⃣ Copying the Code Snippet:
- Open the Earn with Mash website
- The default
- Follow the steps to configure and setup the consumer wallet.
Copy to Clipboardfor the code snippet on the right.
3️⃣ Pasting the Snippet in Header:
- Go back to your Bubble.io Admin Panel Window on the
- Paste the copied code in the
Script / meta tags in headersection
4️⃣ Previewing Your Site
- Now that you’ve copied the snippet into your header, navigate to the top right of the page and, click the blue
- A new tab will open showing a preview of your page
- If you set the Mash wallet to always show, it will appear on your site. pages of your Bubble.io app.
- If you decided to set it to only show when there is an item to monetize, add something to start earning from, such as Boosts, and then take a look and both should be visible.
5️⃣ Deploying your Site Live
- To deploy your site live - Navigate back to your
Bubble.io Admin Paneltab.
- In the top right corner click the dropdown button titled “
- Click button titled “
Deploy current version to Live"
- Once you see the confirmation - you’re all set and Mash is connected to your Bubble app!